A look back at 2012
2012 was truly a great year for Dulce Vida Tequila and we wouldn’t have been able to accomplish any of it without our great team and the support from all of you who enjoy the sweet life – Keep spreading the word about what it’s like to enjoy the world’s only USDA organic and 100 proof tequila! We’re excited thinking about what 2013 has in store for us (and what we have planned!) and we wanted to share some of our top milestones from this past year:
1. We expanded our presence to the great states of Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, and Tennessee. We’re now carried in nine states.
2. In the past year we have become the largest craft tequila in our current markets.
3. We revamped our website to give you, our fans, a better experience to tell us what’s on your mind – or – what you love most about Dulce Vida.
4. We released our Texas Lone Star Edition in November 2012.
5. We continued to rack up the awards and build our presence as The Most Awarded Tequila™ reaching 24 Gold Medals, 6 Silver Medals, and 7 top Packaging Awards.
6. Proudly participated in local Austin events such as SXSW, ACL and Formula 1.
7. We initiated market presence in Asia, Western Europe, and Canada.
Thanks for a great year and stay in touch for updates, events, sweepstakes, and other fun happenings.
Founder Dulce Vida Spirits